静语录

15 November 2007

nightmares

ever since my dad pass away, nightmares have started coming in into my dreams. i also dun understand y keep coming n i really can't stand it. everyday 2am or 3am will wake up becoz of e dream. but really can't remember wat i dream.

yesterday i have play some praise n worship songs when i am at hm doing my work, couldn't finish in e office so bring it back hm to do. in e hse, when my mum have gone to sleep, it was ard 1130pm plus, i was alone in e study room, i could sense something is juz behind but it didn't bother me much, i was quite afraid, but when i was singing e praise n worship with the music, e "thing" seen to get far away frm me. i could juz sense it n it juz gone. so i guess probaly that "thing" won't get close to e person who is strong in e presence of God.

well, that was not e first time already, is lots of time i could feel. seriously, i didn't think too much, i did really sense it. but i juz trust in God that His protection n peace are with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home